Friday 1 July 2011

Bit late, but got here eventually!

Hello fellow 23 Thingers!

I've had a bit of a slow start but got here eventually. I did manage to set up my igoogle account in week 1 and then stalled a bit. Hope to get back on track now as I'm really keen to complete the programme. I found some of the instructions for setting up the igoogle a bit confusing, but setting up the blog was easy.
I'm not very confident with techy stuff, but still fascinated by it. I'm hoping to learn new skills, get my confidence up and use my new knowledge to improve my library service.
Look forward to chatting to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Once you managed to set up iGoogle what did you think of it? I'm not too keen on it myself but know a lot of people who find it useful! Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete